In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT Faculty Member Terry Pratt, MS, PT, COMT, FAAOMPT demonstrates a great technique for testing ROM in the cervical spine without a goniometer.
Let us know if you have questions, and to take manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills to the next level, join us for one of these Cervical Spine courses which can be taken in any order:
- Bozeman, MT – May 19-20 – Cervical Spine I
- Kansas City, MO – June 23-24 – Cervical Spine II
- New York, NY – July 15-16 -Cervical Spine I
- Baltimore- August 25-26- Cervical Spine I
- New York, NY – August 26-27 – Cervical Spine II
- Berrien Springs, MI – September 11-12 – Cervical Spine I
Leave any questions you may have below!