In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT Faculty Chris Hoekstra PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT demonstrates gapping mobilization in a neurally loaded position for the lumbar spine.
Let us know if you have questions, and to take your clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills to the next level, join us for one of our upcoming Lumbopelvic Spine courses that can be taken in any order:
- New York, NY – January 28 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Salt Lake City, UT – February 17-18 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Seattle, WA – Feb 24-25 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Seattle, WA – March 17-18 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Bozeman, MT – March 24-25 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Baltimore, MD – April 7-8 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Portland, OR – April 7-8 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Berrien Springs, MI – April 15-16 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
2 thoughts on “Gapping Mobilization in a Neurally Loaded Position”
You have explained in very beautifully manner. I like it. Thanks for sharing.