In the video below NAIOMT Faculty Chris Hoekstra, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT demonstrates the slump exam as part of the NAIOMT neurological exam for the lumbar spine.
Let us know if you have any questions, and to take your clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills to the next level, join us for one of these upcoming Lumbopelvic Spine I and II courses, which can be taken in any order convenient to you:
- Baltimore, MD – April 7-8 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Portland, OR – April 7-8 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Kansas City, MO – April 14-15 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Berrien Springs, MI – April 15-16 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Falls Church, VA – May 19-20 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
Browse full continuing education course schedule.