Earlier this week, NAIOMT faculty member Steve Allen discussed a real-life case scenario of an athlete that experienced an inversion ankle injury in the post Delayed Diagnosis, Delayed Care. In it, he referred to the the Talar Swing Test as being beneficial to addressing her subsequent presentations in the year that followed the injury. Take a look at the video below as he walks through the test, and let us know if you have questions.
For more manual therapy guidance from Steve and the NAIOMT faculty on the Lower Extremity, join us for:
- Slippery Rock, PA – September 15-16, 2018 – Lower Extremity
- New York, NY – September 29-30, 2018 – Lower Extremity
- Salt Lake City, UT – September 29-30, 2018 – Lower Extremity
- Dallas, TX- October 26-27, 2018 – Lower Extremity
- Seattle, WA – December 1-2, 2018 – Lower Extremity
- Orlando, FL – December 2-3, 2018 – Lower Extremity